MoneyMagic from Earth.co.uk for latest mortgages

Of late in UK, there have been quite a few instances of Mesothelioma, a rare form of cancer caused by prolonged exposure to asbestos. Asbestos is (in fact, was) one of the most widely used ingredients in building materials. So naturally, the most affected were the labourers working on the construction sites, as they were exposed to asbestos vapours for maximum time. So the Home Information Packs (Hips) of UK have decided that they would educate all the home-purchasers about presence of asbestos in the house they are going to buy.
In my opinion, it is indeed a great move, as this would ensure that the occupants do not face health hazards. I would give 100% of my dedicated efforts to National Home Improvement Council (NHIC) for this ruling. I have already postponed my plans to purchase a property in UK, and am eagerly waiting for this survey to be completed so that I would ensure my family is safe & sound. Check out this link for latest news on Money Magic and for some great deals on
Mortgages.
 

© blogger templates 3 column | Make Money Online