Not less than 15 stocks and not more than 30 stocks in the portfolio.
Not less than 5 sectors in the portfolio and not more than 10 sectors (Sector definition would be "Industry Level" in AMFI classification)
Not less than 2% exposure to a single stock (excluding IPO investments)
Not more than 10% exposure to a single stock at the time of investment
Active hedging to mange risks
Multi-Cap - Large cap, Mid cap, Small cap
Multi-Style - Growth, Value and Blend
Multi-Lifecycle - Contra,
Attractive and Momentum Stocks
- Investment Objective: Lotus India Equity Fund (An Open Ended Equity Scheme) aims to generate long-term capital growth from a focused portfolio of predominantly equity and equity-related securities.
- Investment Pattern: Equity and Equity related instruments# - 70-100%, Debt* & Money Market instruments - 0-30%. #Maximum exposure to the derivatives shall not exceeding 50% of the Net assets of the Scheme, subject to the limits as specified by SEBI, from time to time. *Debt instruments may include securitized debt (excluding foreign securitized debt) upto 30% of the net assets.
- Terms of Issue: Units at Rs. 10 per Unit for cash plus applicable entry load during the NFO and at Applicable NAV plus applicable entry load thereafter.
- Minimum Application Amount: Rs. 5,000/- per application plus in multiples of Re. 1/-
- Minimum Amount for Redemption: Rs. 1,000/-. Offer Document, Key Information Memorandum and Application Forms/Transaction Slips available at ISC/Distributors. NAV will be calculated and published on all Business Days.
- Load Structure: Entry Load: Where purchase amount is less than Rs. 5 Crores - 2.25%, Where purchase amount is equal to or greater than Rs. 5 Crores & Where Units are allotted upon reinvestment of Dividends & Where the investor is a Fund-of-Funds, as defined under SEBI Regulations, 1996 - Nil; Exit Load: if redeemed on or before the expiry of 6 months from the date of allotment - 1%, if redeemed after 6 months and on or before the expiry of 1 year from the date of allotment - 0.60%, if redeemed after the expiry of 1 year from the date of allotment & For redemption, where the initial purchase is equal to or greater than Rs. 5 Crores - Nil
- Statutory Details: Lotus India Mutual Fund has been constituted as a trust under the Indian Trust Act, 1882 (liability restricted to Rs. 1 Lakh) by Alexandra Fund Management Pte Ltd.
- Sponsor: Alexandra Fund Management Pte Ltd, Singapore. Trustee: Lotus India Trustee Company Private Limited.
- Investment Manager: Lotus India Asset Management Company Private Limited.
- Risk Factors: Mutual Funds and securities investments are subject to market risks and there is no assurance or guarantee that the objectives of the Scheme will be achieved. As with any investment in securities, the NAV of the Units issued under the Scheme can go up or down depending on the factors and forces affecting the capital markets. Past performance of the Sponsor, Mutual Fund, AMC or any associates of the Sponsor / AMC does not indicate the future performance of the Scheme of the Mutual Fund. Lotus India Equity Fund is only the name of the Scheme and does not in any manner indicate either the quality of the Scheme or its future prospects and returns.
Please read the Offer Document before investing.